|U of M Lung Transplant Support Group
|Lung transplant patients of the University of Minnesota Medical Center,
Fairview are encouraged to attend the Lung Transplant Support Group
Meetings. These meetings are sponsored by the U of M Medical center staff,
and moderated by Marget Schmidtke, L.I.C.S.W.
Meetings are held Mondays 11:00 am - 12:00 pm in the first floor Conference
room of the Lillehei Heart Institute (except the first Monday of the month).
Meetings on the first Monday of the Month are held from 7 pm - 8:30 pm in the
first floor Conference Room of the Lillehei Heart Institute. The evening
meetings provide the opportunity for various speakers.
The Caregiver support group meeting is held the 1st Monday of the Month
6 pm - 7 pm. (right before the lung support group)
Directions to the Lillehei Conference Room:
- Enter the main entrance of the Fairview University Hospital
- Take the elevator down to level 1 (you are at level 2 in the lobby)
- Turn and walk in the direction of the glass windows of the Endoscopy
- Turn right and proceed down the corridor
- You will pass a shipping\receiving area, keep walking 10-15 yards!
- The Lillehei Conference Room will be on the left side just after the shipping area across from
|Hope Chest News Board of Directors Meeting
Meetings of the Board of Directors are held at 12:30 pm on the third
Monday of the month in the Bridges Conference Room on the 8th
Floor of the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Voting on certain issues is limited to Board Members.